2021 Schooling Information & Schedule
- You MUST pre-register, and schooling slots are limited. WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR A TIME SLOT, PLEASE ATTEND AT THAT TIME AND ONLY THAT TIME!
- Courses are generally available from Elementary up through Preliminary levels.
- This is only Cross Country schooling. Show Jumping schooling is not available.
- Cross Country Schooling Weather Info: Please check our FaceBook Page
- Questions? Email ColdrensCorner@gmail.com
PARKING is in the field near the corner of Rt 273 and Gallaher Rd, just north of Big Elk Chapel Road. Enter off of Gallaher Road.
*Cost is $50 per horse – you MUST have pre-registered and paid online.
*The gates to the parking area will open one hour before schooling begins.
*Schooling will BEGIN and END promptly at the stated times.
* JUMPING RIDERS must wear a body protector.
ALL RIDERS (including non-jumpers/ mounted friends – ie: anyone on horseback) MUST...
- Sign a Release (done when you pre-register)
- Obtain and wear a pinny
- Wear a helmet secured with a chin strap harness
- Wear footwear with a heel
- Medical armband is strongly recommended
If there is a question about the weather, please check our FaceBook page after 12 noon on Tuesdays, or after 9am on weekends – we will always post schooling status there. Or call the FHI office at 410-398-2111.
All sessions will START and END promptly at the times indicated.