WELCOME TO FAIR HILL INTERNATIONAL!
FHI hosts three unrecognized “Starter” Horse Trials every year.
Starter Trials run Elementary, Introductory, Beginner Novice, and Novice divisions.
Congratulations to the winners in our inaugural Fair Hill Saddlery Starter Trials Series!
Champion – Kym Licup and Amandare
Reserve Champion – Steve Berkowitz and Ricardo
Champion – Audrey Sims and Southern Drifter
Reserve Champion – Veronique Mallet and Southern Bay
Champion – Eve McMahon and City Kitty
Reserve Champion – Gregory Newell and B E Victory Dance
Champion – Amy Magee and Lasting Impression
Reserve Champion – Lacy Barlow and Misty’s Storm Chaser
FOR SCRATCHES, SCHEDULING PROBLEMS, STALLS, etc., please email email@example.com
Day of competition please call Mary Coldren at 302-547-0695
- $130 (Pony Club or 4-H – $105). Refunds: Before closing, less $15 office fee; after closing, no refunds. $25 Late fee for entries postmarked after closing.
- Stabling is available at $40 per horse per night (includes 1 bale of straw). Extra straw is available for purchase with one week advance notice. (Please note: The use of shavings is prohibited.)
- A $35 refundable stall cleaning deposit is required (separate check please).
- Cross Country: Safety Vests and helmets are required. Medical Armbands are recommended.
- No Standing Martingales. Antigrazing reins are permitted
- Dressage: No Pelhams or Kimberwicks.
Riders please note: For the safety of both horses and riders, only vehicular traffic is allowed on Sawmill Road out to Cross Country and Stadium. Please hack out to the Sawmill field via the trail located down near the Foxcatcher Dressage Rings.
We ask that all spectators abide by our SPECTATOR PROTOCOL (SEEN HERE).
Any Horse Trials-related questions should be emailed to the Horse Trials secretary, Mary Coldren, at ColdrensCorner@gmail.com
Horse Trials take place near the Cecil County Fair Grounds located on Rt 273 (between Rt 213 & Gallaher Rd).
If you are using your GPS, plug the following address in: 4640 Telegraph Rd, Elkton, MD 21921